She recently had her say via her social media page, and fans have been reacting.
According to her, it has been very shocking to describe the amount of vile comment she has received from grown men and women after she announced that she is now a disc jockey.
Tolani added that if they think their negative comments will discourage the new path she chose for herself, they are wrong.
Her words, “If you think your negative comments will discourage my new DJ career path, you’ve thought wrong.”
“It’s also baffling when I read vile comments from grown men & women who ought to be ashamed of themselves. You troll hardworking public figures online when you have no food on your table? Idiots.”
“If you have nothing encouraging to say to a person, learn to keep your dirty mouth shut. Avoid projecting your misery onto others.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Jaywon – Angelina [AuDio]
- Ransome – Put It On You [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Nana Hauwa [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Kiss Daniel – 4 Days [AuDio]
- Soti – Take 5 [AuDio]
- Zoro – Zoro To Hero [AuDio]
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems