According to yung6ix , the only reason he is not as rich as Canadian rapper, Drake, is because of the state of the Nigerian economy.
Yung6ix further explained that the progress and marketability of Hip-Hop is catalysed by environmental factors, ‘the economy’ to be precise.
He believes that in country with a stable economy, a rapper like himself would be making money in the tune of millions of dollar.
Watch the video below.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]