According to yung6ix , the only reason he is not as rich as Canadian rapper, Drake, is because of the state of the Nigerian economy.
Yung6ix further explained that the progress and marketability of Hip-Hop is catalysed by environmental factors, ‘the economy’ to be precise.
He believes that in country with a stable economy, a rapper like himself would be making money in the tune of millions of dollar.
Watch the video below.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]