Yvonne Nelson has reveled all about her pregnancy, her man and finding complete happiness with her baby girl. Photographed by DUKE NII NOi
Reports revealed that Yvonne Nelson successfully delivered her first child at a health facility in Accra in the early hours of Sunday, October 29, 2017.
Pictorial evidences have emerged courtesy of Wow Magazine as they feature Yvonne Nelson is on their new edition.
Yvonne talked about her pregnancy, her man, How her mum reacted to her pregnancy and finding complete happiness with her new born baby girl in the interview.
Okay talking about mum, how does she feel about the pregnancy?
�My mum, she used to be so big on marriage, she was very traditional, marriage then baby, until I got pregnant, it’s like everything changed, I guess your priority obviously changes to something else. She is now more concerned about the Baby”. She brushes a strand of hair out of her eyes.
She doesn’t pressure me anymore with marriage you know, like its not like I am engaged or married or anything, it’s just that when it happens, it happens. As a woman you cannot marry yourself.
She also spoke about how she met a guy in London, they dated, and he proposed to her, she said yes of course, but then, he wanted her to move to London, but she couldn’t, because �she had nothing she was doing in the UK”.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]