‘AYO’M’ is Zoro‘s latest single a follow up to ‘Church’, on this he features indigenous rapper, Phyno, singers; Chike, Mr Eazi and highlife music duo – Umu Obiligbo and got quality production from Masterkraft.
Zoro, is a Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter and performer. he however chooses to call his music Afro-pop Culture. He comes through to wraps up the year 2020 with this new joint after the series of releases he had this year; ‘Two‘, ‘Two Remix featuring Mayorkun, ‘Prick Power‘ and ‘Kulture‘.
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]