Owoh Chimaobi Christmathner aka Zoro is a Nigerian indigenous rapper whose lyrics and word play has gotten a lot of recognition in the African music industry, Zoro is one of the few indigenous rappers who has been able to shine as a beacon of light to a non-indigenous fan base.
‘TWO‘ is a love song delivered in an Afrobeat and Rap genre which showcases the best, and most romantic ways that a man can appreciate the special woman in his life.
The record deserves every bit of your attention and then more.
The video was directed by Adasa Cookey.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Stogie T – Dunno ft Nasty C [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Sound Sultan – Fayaa Fayaa ft Duktor Sett [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]