This is really outrageous, we have so many unemployed youths and yet our senators earn this much with so much allowances.
Basic Salary (BS) = N2,484,245.50
Hardship Allowance: 50% of Basic Salary = N1,242,122.75. Constituency allowance: 200% of BS = N4,968,509.00.
Furniture Allowance: 300% of BS = N7,452,736.50.
Newspaper allowance: 50% = N1,242,122.70.
Wardrobe allowance: 25% = N621,061.37.
Recess Allowance: 10% = N248,424.55.
Accommodation: 200% = N4,968,509.00.
Utilities: 30% = N828,081.83.
Domestic Staff: 35% = N863,184.12.
Entertainment: 30% = N828,081.83.
Personal Assistance: 25% = N621,061.37.
Vehicle Maintenance Allowance: 75% = N1,863,184.12.
Leave Allowance : 10% = N248,424.55
One off payments (Severance gratuity): 300% = N7,452,736.50. Motor Vehicle Allowance: 400% of BS = N9,936,982.00.
Total per month = N29,479, 749.00.
Culled from Nigeria Civil-Rights Movement F.B page!
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Ruger – Asiwaju
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- Timaya – SWEET US
- Mavins – Amina ft Rema, Ayra Starr, Crayon, DJ Big N & Bayanni
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Jesse Jagz – Opportunity (High-Life) [AuDio]