Adekunle opened up about himself in an interview with City People Magazine and here are a few things about the singer you may not have known.
The Lagos State Polytechnic graduate’s real name is Adekunle Kosoko.
He used to belong to a band called The Bridge before branching out on a solo career.
He and his band mates sang their own version of John Legend’s ‘All of you’ song, and John Legend retweeted and favourited it.
Adekunle had worked with Olamide prior to being signed onto his record label. He is also the man who designed the YBNL logo.
He is a nephew of veteran Nigerian actor Jide Kosoko.
The Sade song, which was his big break into the music industry, is a real life story of a girl from 3 years ago who he liked but she was still hung up on her ex-boyfriend.
He was born into a family of 4 children, he is the eldest and the only son.
Adekunle is known to be dating X3M singer Simi.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]