Just a few months after returning to the music scene, Grammy award winner Adele has reportedly announced that she will be taking another five year break from music to focus on her 3-year-old son.
In 2012, the Hello singer said she will be taking a five year break to focus on her boyfriend, Simon Konecki because she realized that when she prioritised her career in the past, it led to heartbreak. However, the 27-year-old singer took only three years off before making a globally successful comeback with her album , 25. Last month, she kicked off her world tour, performing a mind-blowing 105 shows across Europe and North America.
Adele reportedly told a source at The Sun that she will be stepping away from the limelight for five years before she next brings out an album to focus on motherhood. ‘She is still very new to motherhood and doesn’t want to miss out on her son, Angelo growing up’ the source said.
Adele’s world tour is expected to conclude in November, after which the singer will take a hiatus to focus on her family instead of her career.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]