Barely 2 months after their lovely wedding, Adesua Wellington has finally revealed why she got married to Banky W.
Adesua disclosed this in a documentary titled ‘The Wellingtons’ which was aired on the television, she said that her choice of Banky W was inspired by their first communication.
Adesua said; �If you can make me laugh, I can almost guarantee that we are going to get along and his first message made me laugh. I wasn’t planning on getting married to anyone in the industry. And here comes this one (Banky), and he completely shattered all my plans. But when he proposed to me, it was yes. It was an instant yes. I didn’t even think twice about it.”
She went further to speak about why she decided to settle for a fellow entertainer in the Nigerian entertainment industry. She said: �We are pretty much on the same page because we know what we both want, the kind of family we want. I keep emphasizing about the importance of memories. It wasn’t just about us getting married; it was about sharing our experience with other people. I’m glad it came to pass. I know without a shadow of doubt he’s for me, I was more excited God gave me this person after so many months.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]