Two days after an AirAsia airliner carrying 163 people plunged into the sea, another one carrying 153 passengers overshot the runway at an airport in the Philippines today December 30th, forcing passengers to disembark the aircraft on emergency slides.
The incident occurred at Kalibo Airport in Aklan province in Philippines according to a journalist Jet Damazo-Santos who was on board and shared the photo above on Twitter. “Engine was shut immediately, we were told to leave bags, deplane asap. Firetruck was waiting,’ she said
There have been no word from AirAsia officials about this latest incident but according to Jet, no passenger was injured in this latest mishap.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]