Aisha Buhari, wife of the Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has asked for support for her husband. This she did while speaking at�the traditional breaking of Ramadan fast she organised for the less privileged inside the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Read what she said below.
�I want to assure you that my husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, will do everything possible to improve the living conditions of every citizen.
�I also want to acknowledge your contributions in various fields to the socio-economic development which are very important to the survival of our nation.You know that the nation is passing through a transition, therefore, there is need for all to support this government to succeed.We won the election through team work. Let the team work continue. The President cannot do it alone, he needs your support. Please support him,” she appealed.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape