Annie Idibia clocked 35 recently, Wednesday, November 13, 2019, and she has revealed plans to celebrate it with an all-white themed grand party.
The Nollywood actress disclosed this on her Instagram page.
Annie Idibia is known for being stylish so we expect an awesome experience for everyone who would be attending.
HBD to her in arrears.
Annie Macaulay–Idibia (born 13 November 1984) is a Nigerian, model, presenter and actress. She was nominated in the “Best Supporting Actress” category at the 2009 Best of Nollywood Awards.
Annie was born in Ibadan but is originally from Eket in Akwa Ibom State. She moved to Lagos with her mother after the divorce of her parents. She holds a degree in Computer Science and Theatre Arts after completing undergraduate courses at Lagos State University and the University of Lagos respectively.
Prior to the start of Annie Macaulay–Idibia’s acting career, she competed at the “Queen of All Nations Beauty Pageant” where she placed runner-up and she also went on feature in a cameo appearance on the music video of 2face Idibia’s “African Queen” song.
Her Nollywood career came to limelight for her role in the movies titled Pleasure and Crime and Blackberry Babes.
Annie Macaulay–Idibia is married to 2face Idibia with whom she has two children. She also owns a beauty salon in Atlanta called “BeOlive Hair Studio”.
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Sarz & Wizkid – Hold Me (Memories That Last Forever)