‘Dangbana Orisa’ produced by Award winning producer Rexxie is an happy new September gift from Bella Shmurda. This is a follow up to the success of ‘High Tension EP’ and a build up to ‘High Tension 2.0’.
After a successful 2019, Bella Shmurda felt it best to bless his precious and endless supportive fans with a Body of Work which he titled ‘HIGH TENSION’ the EP. The EP consist of 7 tracks, 5 new sounds and 2 of his great hits ‘Vision 2020‘ and ‘Upgrade’.
With the huge acceptance the EP received Bella served us with two music video for the tracks ‘Omnipotent‘ and ‘Sho Momi‘ off the ‘High Tension EP’ and announced that he would be releasing a 2.0 version of the body of work.
On ‘Dangbana Orisa’ Bella says he is an oracle who faces his fears and challenges. When it comes to music he isn’t scared of anything.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon