Queen of Pop, Beyoncé showed off her curves for the cover of the 16th issue of BEAT magazine. For the shoot, she wore a red and white striped monosuit and matched with a red crop long sleeve top while standing in front of an American flag out in the Hamptons.
For a while now, Queen Bey has not been doing any real interviews. The cover was shot by Ryan McGinley.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Tekno – Waka Waka [AuDio]
- John Legend – Coming 2 America ft Burna Boy