Queen of Pop, Beyoncé showed off her curves for the cover of the 16th issue of BEAT magazine. For the shoot, she wore a red and white striped monosuit and matched with a red crop long sleeve top while standing in front of an American flag out in the Hamptons.
For a while now, Queen Bey has not been doing any real interviews. The cover was shot by Ryan McGinley.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – As E Dey Go [AuDio]