According to Bleachers Report, the CEO Tad Brown had announced at a a team press conference that the franchise was up for sale after 24 years at the hands of the owner Leslie Alexander. Alexander reportedly bought the team in 1993 at $85 million, and now the team is up for sale for around $1.65 billion.
Beyonce reportedly is interested in buying a stake in the Houston Rockets franchise. The singer is said to be the first prospective buyer that came to mind when the team was put up for sale, especially because her husband, Jay-Z formerly owned a piece of the Brooklyn Nets. He sold his stake to later start his Roc Nation Sports Agency.
Now, his wife, who has a song titled �Rocket” is seemingly towing same path. She is worth $350 million according to Forbes, and is said to be �mulling over” the possibility of a minority ownership.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]