He recently revealed this via a statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, if the whole world knew about all the facts of Ms Spears’ personal life, they would praise him for a job well done and not vilify him.
He added that the public does not know all the facts, so no one expects any public redemption for him.
His words, “If the public knew all the facts of Ms Spears’ personal life, not only her highs but also her lows, all of the addiction and mental health issues that she has struggled with, and all of the challenges of the Conservatorship, they would praise Mr Spears for the job he has done, not vilify him.”
“But the public does not know all the facts, and they have no right to know, so there will be no public redemption for Mr Spears.”
“Regardless of his formal title, Mr Spears will always be Ms Spears’ father, he will always love her unconditionally and he will always look out for her best interests.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape