Brymo welcomed a son he named Waju, with his pretty baby-mama, Esse Kakada.
In a recent interview with NaijaVibe, the singer shed light on how becoming a father and has had a positive effect on him.
Fatherhood is another phase in one’s life, and I am learning and getting better at it everyday. A lot has changed too, I now pay closer attention to my actions and how they’ll reflect on the people closest to me.
When asked whether he was contemplating to marry his baby-mama or not, the singer said:
I feel like a married man these days already.. As soon as it happens, everyone will know
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]