Do you have a passion for writing? Got something you want to share with us?
Or are you a Writer/Blogger that wants to be featured on our site?
NaijaVibe.net is a better platform for writers who want to write, contribute and let their voices be heard. Articles can range from topics about Social Issues, Relationships, Humor, Fashion, African Culture, Inspirational, Entertainment etc.
Here are the following guidelines to writing an article for NaijaVibe.net
1. Articles should be original i.e. Not copied from a different source that is not originally yours. If some information is derived from other sources please state the source in the article.
2. Articles should, as much as possible refrain from insults directed towards a particular gender, ethnic group, race, or religious group.
3. Articles should be fairly accurate where dates, events, and places are mentioned.
4. Articles should, as much as possible, be grammatically correct and void of glaring grammatical errors. This does not mean venacular cannot be used. If you write in pidgin english then by all means do so. We are not opposed to that.
5. Articles should have a picture related to the article topic included in the article. This helps out a great deal as our blog system lays out articles with a picture thumb.
All articles will be reviewed prior to publishing.
Do you think you are fit?
Fill out this form
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]