President Muhammadu Buhari has apologised to Nigerians over the fuel scarcity that has persisted across the country since October.This comes after the Minister of Information,Lai Mohammed blamed the administration of former president Goodluck Jonathan for the current scarcity.
According to PM news, the apologized during the presentation of the 2016 budget to a joint session of the National Assembly on Tuesday in Abuja.
According to him, the cause of the scarcity was due to the refusal of stakeholders in the petroleum industry to embrace change.
He assured that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, has been mandated to explore ways to end the scarcity as quickly as possible.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]