The ex-governor revealed this as he inspected road projects in the state.
According to him, construction might take a while because of funding and logistics issues.
He added that Buhari’s commitment to infrastructural development is meant to distribute wealth to the rural people.
His words, “As you can see from the first contractor’s brief, the company has employed about 404 direct and about 2,020 indirect workers.
“It may also interest you to know that materials being used for the construction work are sourced locally
“We are on the Benin-Auchi-Okene road; it leads the South to North. We are trying to add another lane of about 254km.
“Construction of the road will take some time because of funding and logistics challenges; so, the road will not be built at the snap of the fingers
“Our strategy is that whether we finish or not, we want to see what we can do differently in 2020 that is why we are here.
“Hopefully, there will be more SUKUK funds to ensure that the project is completed to ease movement,’’
“l am told that during the yuletide no life was lost on the Ewu hill (road) which used to be accident prone area.”
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Stogie T – Dunno ft Nasty C [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Sound Sultan – Fayaa Fayaa ft Duktor Sett [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]