An uncompleted building collapsed in Ishaga road, Surulere this morning. When I got to the scene, some part of the house was still standing as you can see in the picture above, while rescue team were struggling to bring out the bodies of the builders trapped in the building.
Four dead bodies were removed as at the time of this report, but the saddening part is a man that was still trapped on the side of the building still standing, was calling his people outside, but while they were trying to make way to bring him out. The remaining part still standing came down like a pack of card before the eyes of all rescue team, police, NEMA, army, and onlookers. A bread seller and her baby were still trapped in the building at the time of this report, and rescue work is still ongoing.
N:B: Please I appeal to house owners, build your house with quality materials!! Why will a house that is still under construction collapse when there is no pressure on it yet?
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajaeze – Reason
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]