In a new interview with Soundcity TV where the ‘Ada Ada‘ singer gave details about his recent album ‘Thankful’.
He put a lid on claims that they are dating, a story that grew wings following their romantic duet, ‘Ololufe’, and their subsequent stage performance.
Chidinma is just my friend. Our strong vibe comes from how deeply we feel about music
Flavour clarifies, adding
Sometimes, when you want to do a music video, you want to make it look real. We are not the first people. You see the likes of Drake, Nicki Minaj [giving] lap-dance on stage.
Are you feeling it? It’s not about the kissing. People felt the song; they were swept away by our delivery
It was so original, that’s why people were all thinking that there was something going on [between us].
The singer also addressed the duo’s stage performance at Phyno’s concert which held in Onitsha in November, where he and Chidinma gave the audience, and social media, one more thing to speculate about.
We wanted to be free!
Flavour said, adding,
For real, there is nothing going on. We are just very good friends and I respect her for that.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape