This was recently revealed in a statement signed by its National Coordinator, Emmanuel Onwubiko, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the reckless spraying of naira at Obi Cubana’s mother’s burial shouldn’t be the major talking point now since there have been several high societal functions where the naira was also abused.
He added that friends and well-wishers who attended the event simply decided to appreciate Mr Obi Cubana for his good deeds.
His words, “The fact that friends and well-wishers who attended the event decided to show appreciation to Mr Obi Cubana, we in the Human Rights Writers Association Of Nigeria, think it should not become the talking point.”
“The Central Bank of Nigeria under the current dispensation should rather be tasked by the media to confront the much more disturbing issue of how terrorism is funded and how armed kidnappers made up of Fulani militia in the North carry out their terrorism-related activities.”
Do you agree?
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Humblesmith – Dance
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Rudeboy – Focus