So this explains his tweets.
He literally can’t work as an artist until he sorts himself out with Choc City.
Apparently his former record label Chocolate City through their law firm, L & A legal Consultants on Monday October 21st got an injunction against him, ‘restraining him from recording, releasing, distributing any composition, song, musical works or carrying out any activity as a recording or performing artist through or for the benefit of any person or organisation other than Chocolate City pending the determination of the suit against him.
Chocolate City says Brymo’s contract remains valid until 2016.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]