While Hollywood’s overpaid actors are all men, the most bankable stars made up of mostly women .Chris Evans is the big winner, returning a whooping $181.80 for every $1 he receives in salary,thanks to his role in Captain America and The Avengers films.
The next four slots however are all women, with Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow and Emma Stone
Forbes breaks its numbers down by looking at the last three films each actor starred in before June 2015, not including animated films, movies where the actor had a minor role, or movies that were released on fewer than 2,000 screens, which excludes all independent films.
The amount it took to make the film was subtracted from the total box office and that number for each of the actor’s last three films was then divided by their salary for those three films.
1. Chris Evans $181.80 per $1
2. Mila Kunis $87.30 per $1
3. Scarlett Johansson $84.90 per $1
4. Gwyneth Paltrow $82.90 per $1
5. Emma Stone $54.00 per $1
6. Chris Hemsworth $42.10 per $1
7. Vin Diesel $40.30 per $1
8. Jennifer Lawrence $39.10 per $1
9. Mark Wahlberg $37.90 per $1
10. Dwayne Johnson $28.10 per $1
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay