American music superstar Ciara, who just concluded her latest American tour to promote her album Jackie, is the new face of Roberto Cavalli.
In a press release, the Italian design house states:
The star of the evocative Roberto Cavalli Fall/Winter 2015-16 advertising campaign is Ciara, the American hip hop artist, who embodies beauty with a hint of wild, Ciara interprets the Cavalli woman with purity and spontaneity.
Her youthful, proud elegance dominates the colours of the scene, entrusted to the lens of photographer Francesco Carrozzini
the statement added.
On her IG page, Cee shared the pictures with excitement, as she hinted on the latest development.
Aaahh!! I’m So Excited!! Love You @peter_dundas️. @robertocavalli#CiaraForCavalli
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt