The UFC fighter recently showed off his Astronomia Baguette watch in rose gold, worth about $1 million on social media, and his fans have been reacting.
The accessory comes with a 4-satellite structure, as well as 342 invisibly set baguette-cut diamonds on the dial’s backdrop, plus an additional 80 invisibly set baguette-cut diamonds on the lugs.
See what he shared,
Conor Anthony McGregor is an Irish professional mixed martial artist and boxer. He is a former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight and lightweight champion.
As of 23 November 2020, he is ranked #12 in the UFC men’s pound-for-pound rankings and as of 24 December 2020, he is #4 in the UFC lightweight rankings.
Conor Anthony McGregor was born in Crumlin, Dublin on 14 July 1988, the son of Tony and Margaret McGregor. He was raised in Crumlin and attended a Gaelscoil and Gaelcholáiste at both primary and at secondary level in Coláiste de hÍde in Tallaght, where he also developed his passion for sport, playing football.
In his youth, he played football for Lourdes Celtic Football Club.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]