Eldee had shared some wise words today and it is about keeping it real, to help people from falling into depression.
The veteran artiste who recently moved to the United States, stated that many are depressed because they don’t think they can meet up with the expectation of the society.
Eldee however begged Nigerians on and off social media to make sure they stay off fake discussions, so as to stop people from getting depressed.
He added that if we can all keep it all the way real, we’ll be able to tell each other the truth and be able to know those who are in need of our support.
He said, “we need to start keeping it all the way real with one another. Many people are depressed because they don’t think they can keep up with the expectations of society. If we can all keep it all the way real, we’ll be able to tell each other the truth, be able to know those who are in need of our support, and not have to feel a certain way because we can’t keep up with the Joneses. It begins with each one of us living and sharing our truth, no BS, no pretence,.. so that people around us can be comfortable in their own skin and not feel the unnecessary pressure to keep up.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]