ÒLUWÁ which means the creator, DJ SPINALL narrated a grass to grace story & owing all his success to ÒLUWÁ (The Creator).
Song was written by DJ SPINALL & M.I. Spinall also took some bars in the 2nd Verse. With cameo appearances from The Legends 2face Idibia & Olu Maintain, others include Tee Y Mix, Loose Kaynon & Gplus.
I hope you all like it & most importantly i hope this inspire someone out there.
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda