ÒLUWÁ which means the creator, DJ SPINALL narrated a grass to grace story & owing all his success to ÒLUWÁ (The Creator).
Song was written by DJ SPINALL & M.I. Spinall also took some bars in the 2nd Verse. With cameo appearances from The Legends 2face Idibia & Olu Maintain, others include Tee Y Mix, Loose Kaynon & Gplus.
I hope you all like it & most importantly i hope this inspire someone out there.
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon