Last month, actress Foluke Daramola stepped out with what looked like a baby bump..But now, the actress who has children from a previous marriage says she is not pregnant …(Hmmmn)She told Saturday Sun
Please, for crying out loud, I’m not pregnant. Do I look pregnant to you? I am an African woman so I am not expected to drum my pregnancy. It shouldn’t be on the pages of the newspapers. It is my privacy. It is not something I would want to announce; I am not a Western woman but a full African. For sure, one can’t hide such things because it shows itself when the time comes.
If I get pregnant, good, but I am not pregnant at the moment. That day, I wore a long dress for a red carpet event. I was with my husband, but the dress was a bit tight on me. I am on the big side, so I make sure I wear long dresses that would hold so much on me. My dress was the reason the pictures looked like I was rocking a baby bump.
On her reaction to the news
It wasn’t funny at all. I would have sued the blogger that started that, but my husband asked me to drop it, that perhaps they were wishing me pregnant. It was indeed very crazy. If I am pregnant or if I become pregnant, I would keep it away from the prying eyes of the media till when the time is due.
What if you become pregnant now that everyone wishes so for you?
If it comes now, of course, it is a good thing. But nobody should expect a baby from me within the next nine months because I am not carrying any baby inside me right now. No hard feeling though, I was quite shocked when the news went viral.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Lil Frosh – Life Of The Party
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo