Actor Obinna Nwafor, popularly known as Saint Obi, has asked Nigerians not to judge celebrities with crashed marriages. According to him, until one is married, they won’t understand the dynamics that operates in homes.
Speaking in an interview with NewTelegraph, Saint Obi said:
There have been rising cases of crashed marriages among celebrities. What is your take on this?
Firstly, I must say that violence is not good. But sometimes, when it comes to issues about crashed marriages and stuffs like that, what I always say is that ‘don’t be too quick to judge’, because until you get married, I know you are, you won’t understand the dynamics that operates in homes.
What works for Mr ‘A’ or Miss ‘A’ may not work for Mr ‘B’ and Miss ‘B’. So, things lead to things; but my advice is that rather than become violent, maybe you walk away or maybe give each other some space.
Sometimes some artistes push the other to the extreme, I say sometimes, not always. So, it is just the ability for one to understand when he is being pushed overboard, and control that urge to go overboard because some people can be terrible, and some people can be nice.
So, I will never advise anybody to be violent no matter the situation; but some people push people to the extreme.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]