The movie star recently revealed that we often lose good people in our lives when they offend us instead of taking it up with them and resolving the issue.
According to her, not giving ourselves the chance to heal makes us let go of people who could’ve made a massive impact in our lives in the long run.
She urged her followers to makes amends if they have been doing this.
What do you think?
Mide Funmi Martins is a Nigerian film actress and producer, best known for Omo Oku òrun, Erù elérù and Arewà. She is the daughter of late veteran actress, Funmi Martins who died in 2002.
Shortly after the death of her mother, Mide Martins made her entry into the entertainment industry. Initially, Mide had no skill for acting as a profession, but she did to retain her mother’s memory.
She is 41 years old as of 2020, she was born on 12 April 1979. She celebrates her birthday on 12 April every year.
Martin was born to a veteran actress, Funmi Martins who died in 2002. As of her father, very little is out there about him since neither Mide Martins nor Funmi Martins has ever disclosed him. We will update as soon as we get information regarding the actress’ father.
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]