According to Encomium mag, former Governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu, now has the most expensive private jet in Nigeria. The jet, which is the latest edition of the Gulfstream G650, is said to be worth about N12billion and arrived the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos on Thursday September 18th from New York.
Described as the fastest civilian jet in the world, the PJ boasts of a basketball court, 8,000 statute-mile range, some of the most sophisticated avionics rivaling nearly anything in the sky and uses two Rolls Royce BR725 engines. The main price of the aircraft is put at $65 million but other charges could have raised it to $75m. According to Forbes, the Gulfstream G650 has an order book of 200 customers throughout the world.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]