We heard nothing from him afterwards, however see the full story:
In May, Peter Okoye found out that millions of Naira had been withdrawn from one of his personal accounts with a bank leaving him with less than N300k. He met with the management of the bank to find out what happened and they promised to resolve it. Fast forward to August and the money hadn’t been returned and so Peter went on social media to threaten.
Immediately he made the threat online, the bank called him begging him not to mention their name, that the money will be refunded soon. They called him for a meeting about two weeks ago and told him to give them 11 working days to refund the money.
Well, the eleven working days has expired and Peter still hasn’t received his money. I hear he may speak officially on it anytime soon.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]