SNYA recently revealed this in Abia State, Umuaiha, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to the group, the Federal Government should avoid any form of harassment towards Alhaji Asari Dokubo; Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Igboho; and the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, because they are proactive sons.
The group added that any attempt to touch any leader of self-determination pro-groups will spell doom for the country because southern youths will no longer tolerate government’s hypocrisy over the escalating insecurity in Nigeria.
His words, “It will no longer be business as usual over the activities of herders, under-development and unfair security treatment of the region.”
“All criminal herders must vacate our lands and return to wherever they are coming from because their acts are alien to the entire region.”
“Our peace is sacrosanct and we are not ready to shortchange it for anything else. We cannot allow the region to degenerate into oblivion.”
“The Federal Government must desist from intimidating good spirited agitators like Alhaji Asari, Igboho, Kanu and others who are going about their legitimate businesses and asking questions on behalf of the region.”
“Any further intimidation may degenerate to a breakdown of law and order which is the last thing the region or authority needs.”
“It is worthy of note that we stand with Nigeria in her unity in diversity but will not shy away from calling/agitating for her division if these very simple agitations are not given attention.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Buju – Testimony
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan