Three years after the break up of her marriage with her American based husband, Ini Edo has finally opened up on what went down.
During an appearance on Rubbing Minds with Ebuka Obi Uchendu, the actress cited irresolvable differences and incompatibility as the major reasons for the crash of her marriage.
According to her,
�May be being together would have helped keep us together. Because it would enable us study and understand each other more. May be it would have helped but I’m not sure.”
Asked if her estranged husband was comfortable with her kind of job, she said,
�He met me an actress and I believe he was okay with that. Actually he complained. My work takes my time and interferes with so many things. �I tried to keep my (movie) roles as decent as possible when I got married.
But naturally, there are certain roles you won’t be allowed to play. Even when you are allowed to play them, you can reject them not just because of your husband but you got relations as well.”
Asked if her former husband’s family interfered in her marriage, she added,
�He was the last child, so family members will try to see if their child is doing okay. �I try not to regret (the time I spent in marriage) but I will say, it’s been an experience I have learnt a lot from. It made me a stronger person. It made me wiser and I think it actually made me more mature.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Timaya – Okaka
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Timaya – Something Must To Kill A Man
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]