According to him, in a statement by his Special Assistant Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the new government house was an act of insensitivity to the plight of Ekiti State people, many of whom cannot afford to feed once in a day. PREMIUM TIMES reports that the affluence the immediate past governor lived in while he was still the governor can be said to be alarming.
�When we visited the Government House for the first time yesterday, I was like: how I wish I can sell off this place or turn it to commercial use.�It is simply wicked for a governor to be more interested in this manner of ostentatious comfort at the expense of the people.�The bed on which Fayemi slept before he left government alone costs over N30 million!
�That of his wife costs over N20 million! �Between Fayemi and his wife, what was spent on their bedrooms, toilets and bathrooms will be in the region of N100 million.
�How can a responsible government use borrowed fund to provide this kind of luxury for the governor and his family alone in a state where a lot of people cannot afford to feed once in a day?
�People should ask the outgone governor what was really wrong with the abandoned governor’s lodge used by his (Fayemi) predecessors?, the governor quizzed.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]