Many passengers escaped death when two trains collided in Lagos on Wednesday. Four people were however injured.
It was learnt that the accident was due to the absence of signal operator at the Mushin Station terminus in Lagos.
An eyewitness, who identified herself simply as Bisi, said when one of the trains, which was coming from Ijoko in Ogun State got to the terminus, it stopped for passengers to disembark.
Bisi added that as the Iddo-bound train driver was waiting to be cleared, the train coming from Iddo rammed into it.
Wish the injured persons speedy recovery
SHARE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]