If there is one pattern that has taken to the streets right now, it has to be African fever. Whether it’s the whole suit or a blazer, every man is going for African prints. The question is does everyone know how to wear it? If so, can anyone wear it? Yes of course! It’s how you team it together that will define you. What you need to decide is when you choose the fabric, there is no holding back. Good style inspirations and influential African prints are certainly going to dominate trends for this year. Wearing African fashion is commendable and may just get you invited to the next fashion show in your city.
In putting together an outfit, select the prints that both match and reflect you. It works very well, if you team it with trousers that are plain. Make sure the colour print suits your skin tone. If you get it wrong, it can make you look very ill.
Keep the top simple. Choose one colour that is in the African fabric so that it compliments your overall outfit. With your shoes again, choose one colour.
Not for the faint hearted. If you want a crowd then wear the whole thing. Keep your accessories simple including your shoes. When wearing African fashion, walk with your head held high and your back straight to convey your self respect and respect for others.
If all the above is a tad too much, then just opt for some African printed shoes. Keep your outfit simple in colour and let your footwear do the talking.
And if you want to clash it all together, then do it.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema