This was recently revealed by Mail Online, and fans have been reacting.
According to reports, the former England star and Sky Sports pundit has been referred to Attorney General Suella Braverman by Judge Hilary Manley over a remark seen as referring to Giggs’ trial – though it is understood Neville has insisted he was speaking about the directors of their former club, Manchester United.
Peter Wright QC, prosecuting said comments “by a member of the public who has a direct connection with this case” had been brought to his attention, adding that, “This may be a matter that requires immediate action so far as that individual is concerned.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Chascolee – Octo Miles Nija At 57 [MixTape]
- District – Perfect Thing ft FreshL [AuDio]
- Dj Final – Bobo [MixTape]
- Deejay HighBee – Best Of 2face #FORTYFIED [MixTape]
- Dj Chascolee – Reggae Culture [MixTape]
- Dj Sodje – True Nigerian Dream [Mixtape]
- Dj OsAs & Dj MoreMuzic & AU-Pro – December Party [MixTape]
- Deejay Maf – Jupa Juse Non Stop Mix Vol.1
- [COMEDY] MC Spinosky(@mcspinosky) – ABIDE W’T ME
- Ketchup and Dj StiphBami – Show Me Yur Rozay [Mashup Edit]
- MC Galaxy – Sekem [AuDio]
- Nsico Michaels – Yak Aba (Let It Be) ft Devyn Rose, Rina, O’giveR, Danny P, JSongz & Sa’Shay [AuDio]