Mohammed Buhari, an adopted son of former Military Head of State and APC Chieftain Mohammdu Buhari has being arrested by men of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for allegedly defrauding a businesswoman, Mrs Florence Nwokocha, to the tune of N20million, Sahara Reporters reports.
According to SR, Mohammed, who was introduced to Mrs Nwokocha through his account officer at Ecobank, had promised Mrs Nwokocha 10% of annual profit from a supposed oil deal which she was made to invest N20m into. After receiving her money, Muhammed reportedly disappeared. When he was eventually arrested by the EFCC, Muhammed claimed he ran into trouble after losing bank guarantee which he secured from another new generation bank. He is currently in the custody of the EFCC.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]