Nigeria’s top actress Genevieve Nnaji has reportedly purchased a new mansion in Accra, Ghana.
The new edifice valued at $4 Million dollars by property experts is around the Achimota area of Ghana. According to CityPeople, Genny prefers the area to East Legon for reasons best known to her. The property, which is being guarded by a security company, is her private property which she will occupy anytime she is in Ghana. She joins the likes of many Nigerian big boys and top government officials who are buying property aggressively in Ghana. It must be recalled that Genevieve isn’t new to Ghana and its people as she used to live there during her ‘ban days’. It was during that time that she released a couple of singles.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Patoranking – Girlie ‘O’ remix ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Alone
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Olamide – Confession Aiye (Prod. Samklef)
- Tm9ja – Shoki [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Tonye – Ari Belema [AuDio]
- Rexx – Sistah ft Orezi & SolidStar [AuDio]
- Small Doctor – Gbagaun (Remix) ft Wasiu Alabi Pasuma [AuDio]
- Pepenazi – One For The Road [AuDio]
- Emekus – Darling Darling [AuDio]