This was recently revealed via a statement by the State Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Raphael Adeyanju, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to the party, it is indeed a shame to see how Governor Kayode Fayemi has abandoned Ekiti for armed bandits to take over by allowing Alhaji Akinbami to be kidnapped seamlessly.
PDP added that it is very sad that while Akinbami was being kidnapped right in his business premises, Fayemi that he laboured and funded to enthrone as Governor of Ekiti State was nowhere near the state.
PDP wrote, “That Alhaji Akinbami could be kidnapped right in the heart of Ado Ekiti, the State capital is a clear indication that security of lives and properties of Ekiti people is no longer guaranteed even in their bedrooms.
“It should be recalled that even on December 25, 2020, when Christmas was being celebrated, the bandits operated unhindered in Isan Ekiti, Fayemi’s hometown, abducting one Ajayi Happy Okunola.”
“It is also more worrisome that all these are happening under a governor who claimed to hold Ph.D. in War Studies, and we begin to wonder what manner of a Ph.D. holder in War Studies will be governor of a State where people are kidnapped left, right and center.
“It is either Governor Fayemi is grossly incompetent or he is simply looking the other way while Ekiti people are being kidnapped by bandits so that those he believed can make him either President or Vice President in 2023 can adjudge him as being politically correct.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]