Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has signed Death Penalty Law for kidnapping in the state.
The new verdict, which is an alteration of the Edo state kidnapping law, also stipulates that any avenue used by abductors would be destroyed.
The governor was recently indecisive on whether the death penalty should apply to kidnappers who commit murder during the act and those who engage in the illicit business.
However, the former NLC president Friday affirmed that the death penalty applies to all acts of kidnapping whether it involved murder or not.
While calling on youths to cease from the act as an excuse for unemployment, the governor appealed to parents and guardians to be cautious of the activities of their wards as such act would no longer be condoled.
He further added that no special tribunals would be set up to try cases of kidnapping, as that is a feature of the military era. This he said to relieve concerns over the slow judicial system in Nigeria
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]