This is coming after the famous boxer hit 4 million followers on the social media platform.
According to him, the large following does not faze him because he understands what the social game is and will keep playing along.
He added that half of the 4 million accounts following him actually want to stalk him to see him crash.
His words, “I’m happy that I can inspire some of you, though to look at a f**k up like me and take something from watching my life unfold. For that, I appreciate you.”
What do you think?
Israel Mobolaji Temitayo Odunayo Oluwafemi Owolabi Adesanya (born 22 July 1989) is a Nigerian-born New Zealand professional mixed martial artist.
He has also competed in kickboxing and boxing. As a mixed martial artist, he is currently signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), representing his native Nigeria, where he is the UFC Middleweight Champion and has an undefeated record of 20 wins and no losses.
In kickboxing, he is the former Glory middleweight contender winner and King in the Ring two-time cruiserweight and heavyweight champion. As of 29 September 2020, he is #3 in the UFC men’s pound-for-pound rankings.
Adesanya is widely regarded as one of the best strikers in the world of mixed martial arts.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]