A Kado Grade 1 Area Court, Abuja, on Thursday ordered a 27-year-old man, Sunday Vincent, to be imprisoned for three weeks for constituting a public nuisance.
The judge, Alhaji Abubakar Sadiq, however, gave the convict an option to pay N3,000 fine and warned him to desist from committing any crimes.
Vincent, of no fixed address, was convicted for wandering around the streets and gave no satisfactory explanation on what he was doing.
Earlier, the prosecutor, Zeerah Doglass, told the court that the convict was arrested by the police patrol team attached to Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Wuse II, Abuja, and taken to Kado Police Station Abuja, on New Year day.
She said that the offence is punishable under Section 198 of the Penal Code.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- BOJ – Emotions
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju