British Gay singer, Sam Smith has disclosed that he does not see himself as a guy or a female.
He said he feels he is feminine on various ways, especially in his sex life.
In an interview with Jameela Jamil on ‘I Weigh Interview series,’ Sam Smith spoke about what a ‘non-binary’ and ‘genderqueer’ identity meant to him.
He also revealed that he has questioned himself about needing a sex change once for a while.
His words, “You do not identify in a gender. You are just you. You are your own special creation. That is how I take it. I am not male or female. I think I float somewhere in between – somewhat on the spectrum.’
‘I’ve always had a bit of a war in my body and my mind… I do think like a woman in my head at times.
‘I’ve sometimes sat there and questioned, do I want a sex change? It’s something I still think about, but I don’t think it is,’
‘I’ve tried to change that into my thoughts on gender… when I move, when I have sex with men, it’s very feminine. I’m feminine in many ways – and I’ve resented that.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dai Verse & Buju – Sweet Daddy
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Portable – Gberatan
- Shadow – Escobar
- M.I Abaga – The Guy
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- BNXN (Buju) – Kenkele ft Wande Coal [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Yemi Alade – Begging
- PSquare – Jaiye (Ihe Geme)
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist