The ousted president of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe seems not to accept giving up without a fight as he has allegedly insisted that he still remains the Country’s legitimate President.
Fresh intelligence report coming from Zimbabwe disclosed that despite mediation by a Catholic priest to enable Mugabe’s graceful exit, he is allegedly insisting that he remains Zimbabwe’s only legitimate ruler, Reuters reports.
A senior political source states that the priest, Fidelis Mukonori, is acting as a middle-man between the embattled president and the generals who seized power on Wednesday, November 15.
Recall that the army generals claimed that they were targeting criminals in Mugabe’s government, and have insisted that their action is not a coup.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape