Recall that the Inter Milan player recently suffered a cardiac arrest during Denmark’s Euro 2020 game with Finland and required 13 minutes of CPR, and he was later taken to hospital in a stable condition.
According to him, he is very grateful for the sweet, amazing greetings and messages from all around the world, and it definitely means a lot to him.
Eriksen added that he is feeling better right now, and he’ll focus on cheering on the Denmark team in the next matches.
His words, “Hello everyone.”
“Big thanks for your sweet and amazing greetings and messages from all around the world. It means a lot to me and my family.”
“I’m fine – under the circumstances. I still have to go through some examinations at the hospital, but I feel okay.”
“Now, I will cheer on the boys on the Denmark team in the next matches. Play for all of Denmark. Best, Christian.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Falz – Mercy
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]