Dr Sid in an interview with Punch today to promote his new album revealed that the house he recently built and currently lives in was bought on mortgage and he is not ashamed to say it.
He says it’s a N110 million house and he pays his mortgage monthly
I put a mortgage payment plan in place, based on the savings I had made four years before I started a career in music. I am still paying for the house. And by the grace of God, I will get a second one soon. I pay close to N1m a month and sometimes, more. I am going to do this for the next 25 years and I am not ashamed to say it
In the interview he praised Wande Coal for leaving Mavin Records but expressed his distaste at the habit of some artists leaving a record label and later talking bad about the label.
I am happy and honoured to be signed into Mavin Records. I have a lot of respect for Wande Coal. He made a brave move and I wish him all the best. But I will not support anyone bad mouthing the label. With regards to Mavin Records deal, Don Jazzy has given me the opportunity to leave whenever I want to, but I won’t leave and start saying something else.
With his wedding taking place in July, Dr Sid talked about his fiancee, Simisola Osomo
She understands what she is getting into. My female fans respect me and I also feel my relationship inspires them in different ways. So I guess that from lust and attraction it has moved to admiration
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]